Once again, a review of mass events is essential. Death toll from the recent Saudi Hajj is over 2,000. This is a preventable type of disaster.
- Next story FEMA’s Infographic on How to Apply for Assistance
- Previous story Cheap, simple technique turns seawater into drinking water
- Government isn’t working — so mayors say hire them – POLITICO
- Federal systems don’t preclude national urban policies | Citiscope
- For Federal Climate Change Research, Visit City of Chicago’s Website | Next City
- Amid Divestment Protests, More Cities Explore Public Banks | Next City
- Chile’s Government Innovation Lab: Citizen-Centered Design in Action | Ash Center